Thursday 17 October 2013

The Oblivious Leaf..: a poem

So, this is the poem I wrote yesterday with landscapes of autum in my mind..
I used personification, as I reffered to the leaf as him.,
Comment if you visited.. (: and follow my blog if you liked!:D

The Oblivious Leaf..

My gaze fell upon a tree
I eyed it with awe...
Adorned with autum leaves
It was the most beautiful tree I ever saw!

I sat all by myself
Enjoyed its beauty and adored it
I liked it as a whole
As well as it's every bit

Various shades of yellow and orange
I saw in a leaf..
A breeze detached him from the tree
He parted with grief..:(

I bent down
And picked him up in my hand
He sobbed,
"Leave now was the tree's command!

I'm a part of tree's family
I'm not a piece of waste..!
Why did I had to depart from all of it
In such a haste?

 I was a member of the family
I'm like the other leaves...
We shared the tree's love
And all our beliefs

No one wants my company anymore,
That's what I found"
"I do" I said,
And kept him in my book all safe and sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment