Thursday 17 October 2013

All about Religions..

                      All about religions...

I am a Hindu by religion but I recently bough a Quran (holy books of Muslims) I was convinced of converting to Islam, but still practice Hinduism. I wanted to be a Christian from a long time ago too.
I found the term "multi denominational" in religion. 
There is no religion which preaches violence...Is there? There are instances of Gods preaching violence in every religion, but if studied deeply the action is need of the hour.

One religion preaches idol worship while the other condemns but no matter what all religions preach love, kindness and faith..
So I've decided to be a multi denominational person in terms of religion.
In case anyone wonders why I didn't use the word polytheist, because it means a person who beleives in many Gods while I believe in many religions.

4 comments:

  1. Have you ever read the Christian Bible? I am just curious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not until now, but hopefully soon!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I know the story about 'the flood' it's nice n interesting, as you know I wrote about multi denomination I am becoming a Christian soon after I Learn essential things for being a Muslim..
    One religion at a time! :)

    ReplyDelete