Wednesday 30 October 2013

My first NaNoWriMo!

Hey!!
I am participating in NaNoWriMo for the first time! I have got inspired from my wonderful fellow bloggers- Seana, July, Emma, Amy and lots more..
So, this is a story, well, kind of that I'm trying to write I'm putting up some of it here to get comments and criticism. Please, I really need everyone's opinion!

Why is she looking at me? Does she thinks that I'm weird? " No, you're not!" Omorfia's voice popped up in my head. "Could you let me think?" I shout in my head, " there ought to be some things only I know about!". "But we're best friends, aren't we?" she sounds upset. I'm more upset than her, right now, "yeah, I must be the only one who has an imaginary best friend, to whom I can talk inside my mind and see her only in my dreams!". "I've told you million times I am not imaginary!" she shouts,
"I don't know" I wait for her reply but I don't hear anything, my attention goes back to that girl. There's something different about her, she has nice vibes as my aunt says. "Everyone has their own vibes, that depends on their character. She is pretty with reddish brown hair and green eyes, her eyes look startlingly different because of the unique colour combination of her eyes and hair.

What do you think?
I need a visual for knowing my character, so I chose this one!

4 comments:

  1. So it is about a girl, who see's someone new and thinks there is an imaginary voice in her head???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she finds out that the voice is real, it's a kind of Fantasy:)

      Delete
  2. It sounds cool! :)

    ReplyDelete