Saturday 1 March 2014

Olive: cutest puppy EVER!

Hi!

I felt like updating my blog, since my exams just got over yesterday. Despite the awesome fact, that exams are over and I "should" be happy, I'm not happy at all. I know that I must be appearing a pessimistic person to you, but there IS a reason that I'm not happy. The reason is that my youngest pet, Olive who is a 2 months old German Shepherd puppy is diagnosed with Parlov.

I've been doing a little research on this virus, and its very fatal. You could say kind of like cancer for humans. I'm worried about her, she's the cutest little puppy EVER!
I'm not able to upload her  pic on this post, but I can assure you that the pre-mentionened fact (she's the cutest pup) is absolutely true.

The symptoms of this diease are vomiting, dehydration, loss of appetite etc.

Please pray for Olive.:(

Love,
Punya/Anya

2 comments:

  1. I wish Olive gets well pretty soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your good wishes, she's better now! :D

      Delete