Thursday 20 March 2014

I'm back! (;

Hey everyone!

I know that, I earlier wrote that I won't be blogging anymore. But, I've changed my mind, because I realized that it was a stupid decision. Anyways, about this post. I tried to write a story whose first chapter is up on my blog, but I couldn't find any interesting storyline appearing in my head, so I've started a new story! (:

The only thing that I can share right now about the story is the names of the protagonists: Amy Delacroix and Kevin Gray. I didn't start writing stories until November 2013, as I thought that I wouldn't be able to write something good enough. But, I guess we shouldn't  do anything by other's idea of "good", rather by our own feeling of satisfaction.

That's all ! (;

2 comments:

  1. exactly! never care what others say. Who are they to judge anyone?
    good to know that the blog is still alive. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah, the blog is still alive.. and now, it's better than ever! ;D

      Delete