Friday 25 April 2014

My Playlist- part 1

Hey there!

I didn't write anything on my blog, as I was running out of things to write about. So, today I thought, that maybe I should write a post about somthing I haven't written before- "Music!"
This post is going to be about some of the songs that are in my playlist nowadays(on constant repeat);P. There isn't a single day for me, that passes without music. May it be listening to songs, playing piano on my tab or singing (while annoying others ;D) So, without further ado, here's the list-

Ours by Taylor Swift
I loved this song ever since I heard it on VH1. The lyrics are adorable!


One Love by Jennifer Lopez
I was looking for one love by blue, when I found this song. And I love it.

You and I by One Direction
this needs no explanation. The video just came out, and I got addicted to the song once again.


I knew you were trouble by Taylor Swift
I love this song! I know how to play Iit on the piano, so I guess that's a plus point. (;

I think that's enough. To be continued... (;

4 comments:

  1. Oh c'mon.. There so much more out there besides taylor and One direction. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there is. And I occasionally listen to other things too, but I still am a Swiftie and a Directioner. (The former one more emphasised) ;P

      Delete