Wednesday 7 May 2014

Holiday Home..

Hey there!

I usually don't like holidays, but I enjoyed yesterday and today. Yesterday I went to Dehradun, which is my second home. (; there's a big piece of land that my masi owns, which happens to be adjacent to a shallow river. A new house has been recently built there, which had its house warming ceremony a week or two ago. I have only one work to describe the house-"AMAZING!"

It is like my dream holiday home! The house is large and spacious and has a retro feel to it. Unfortunately I am not able to upload pictures. :(
Yesteray was my uncle and aunt's anniversary. So we had a treat! :D
I finished reading "the notebook" by Nicholas Sparks. It was a really nice book.

In the morning we came back to home (my masi owns a school in Dehradun, the house is in the school campus). The children were practicing for an upcoming function- 65th Founder's day! (:
And, now we're finally back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment