Monday 14 April 2014

Family time! (:

Hello everyone!

Yesterday, I went to Dehradun, which is a 2 hour drive from where I live. My relatives and cousins live in D.dun. Yesterday, I met my aunt, uncle and 2 cousins who are here for a vacation. They live in London, England. I had met them once, but never really talked to them. This time, I got to know them a little better, and it was fun. (:

I had heard my mother talk about my aunt, and I was the one who pressed for more details, because she sounded a bit like me. She also read the same authors that I had read, when I first developed the habit of reading. This time when I met her, I asked her to suggest me some authors to read, she named- Stephen King, Jacqueline Wilson, Tracy Beaker etc.

Another thing that I liked was, the "accent". My cousins were born and brought up in London, and thus they have British accent, that I like a lot. :D I don't have an accent, but I wish I did.

That's all. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. That's great! I too like the british accent(probably because of the sitcoms I've been watching), it's kinda smooth. At least more than the spoilt american accent. :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree that British accent is better than American accent. But, some of the few people who read my blogs are Americans too, so I think that I can't call them "spoilt" (;

      Delete
    2. No by 'spoilt' I meant the accent.. The people are pretty cool! :P

      Delete
    3. Oh.. okay, now I get it.(:

      Delete