Thursday 23 January 2014

Switched by Amanda hocking : Review

Hey!

so, I've been a bit busy so I couldn't do topic 2, but this one is of my choice, that is...... a book! But, instead of one book im going to write about 3 books!

I recently finished reading 2 of them, and im in the middle of the third one, but as it is a series I've read enough to judge wheather it's good or not, and it's amazing! I'm talking about..
This..
This.. and..
This!

Genre- Paranormal Romance
Rating-5

Summary- *no spoilers* 
The first book starts in Wendy's school, she knows she's different than other people,  but how? Even she doesn't know it. When a guy at school, who she's innumerable times caughtstaring at hetr, offers an explanation, she refuses to listen , let alone believe..
but, when it means that she can assure the safety of her own brother,  will she listen?

im not going to write about book 2 and 3, except saying that they are awesome,  and everyone must read it. 
This story is far from reality but still makes you believe in it,  thats what I want in a good book.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, that sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing!

    Wanted to let you know that the disaster writing contest entries are up and voting is open on my blog! Here's the link and thanks again for entering :)
    http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/2014/01/disaster-writing-contest-entries.html
    -July A. Emmance

    ReplyDelete