Friday 3 January 2014

New Year's Inspiration!

I know that I'm a little late for this post, but its better late than never, isn't it?

So, I have not one, but a few inspirations that I have started my new year with. They are...

1. I attended a theatre festival back in November, where we watched an enactment of the life of a writer, who turned to be a script writer and eventually a director!  Well, one statement that I couldn't get out of my head after watching it was, " unlucky are those memories which die with their bearers. " I write a journal, and I made sure that I write everything I consider worth it! I'm always convincing people to write journals.


2. I read a small book recently, "A brilliant life " by Andrew Cope, and I must say it made a long lasting impression on me. It is about positivity,  it says we need to learn the Big 5, I'm not going to explain them.. (;


3. I kept a diary, I already have a journal.. but it's going to be about ideas for stories or poems or quotes of any kind. I'll write an idea each day,  And, by the end of the year I'll  have 365 ideas!

4. I'm planning to study hard this year, because in the coming session- March 2014-March 2015, I'll be making path for my future. I'll get admission in the college I want  only if I secure that much good marks..  so, wish me luck! (:

happy new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment