Thursday 9 January 2014

The trip to Ajmer

I'm in Ajmer nowadays that is situated in the state of Rajasthan.  On the way we stopped on an eating joint named ' highway king '. We're in Ajmer because we're visiting my sister's mother in law. The state of Rajasthan is symbolised by vast deserts and camels. Though, I didn't see any desert till now, I spotted many camels on our way.

yesterday was my b'day , and after cutting cake and lazing around in the sun, we went to Pushkar. I and bhai(my elder brother) didnt go inside the temple,  we waited till mamma, di and aunt came back. Then, we roamed about in the nearby market, I bought, two long skirts- One green annd one red and a matching green dupatta. The only shop I was eagerly waiting for was.... bookshop! (:

I bought two books- eat pray love and house rules


I meant to do a blog post explaining how I finished the fault in our stars recently,  and I loved it!well,  I wrote quite enough for all those who have read it.. (:

2 comments: