Friday 7 February 2014

Fictional life tag! (:

Hey!

I found this on a blog, and its interesting so I decided to do it.

FICTIONAL LIFE TAG

Q1. What fictional world would you live in?

I have been reading Enid blyton since I was a kid, and the St. Clares series and Malory towers series are my favourite! I wish I could live in those boarding schools, in 19th century England, that'd be awesome!

Q2. What fictional being would you be?

I'd like to be a Trylle, from Amanda Hocking's Switched... I'd have powers like persuation and telekenesis. But, I should be a royal because the hierarchy is the only part in Trylle world that I hate.

Q3. Which fictional creature/animal would you keep as a pet?

A simple answer- "a unicorn!" Since childhood, like everyone I found unicorns fascinating, the thing is I still do! (: they're pretty and you can fly on them. and he/she should be white.

Q4. What fictional couple would be your mom and dad?

Probably Elora and Oren from Switched...

Q5. What fictional characters would be your brothers and sisters?

Eleanor from Eleanor and Park and Lindsey from an abundance of Katherines and

Q6. Which fictional character would be your best friend?Hazel Grace from TFIOS, I'll even read an imperrial affliction for her. (:

Q7. Choose 3 fictional characters to be your close girlfriends.

Willa from Switched because she's fond of ball gowns, and parties as much as me.
Mia from the princess diaries,
And, Gemma, from Wake

Q8. Choose 3 fictional characters to be your close guyfriends.

Tove from Switched, because he's funny and intense and he seems to understand things without being judgemental
Augustus Waters from TFIOS, pretty obvious (;
And, Zephyr from perfectly flawed...

Q9. Which fictional character would be your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Well, I think I'll have to say Augustus Waters, after reading the book and seeing the trailer, I bet any girl would swoon at the mention of his name.

Q10. What author would pen your story?

Ok, I think the best choice would be Stephanie Morril, because describing the ups and downs of high school would be best accomplished by her. (:

4 comments:

  1. Did Stephanie Morril write Twilight? I forgot... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Stephanie Morril is the author of "Me, just different" and Ellie sweet series, she co authors a blog written for teen writers, here's the link-
      www.goteenwriters.com
      And, twilight was written by Stephanire Meyers (:

      Delete
  2. Great post!

    Also, I just added you to my 'In my Blogosphere' sidebar link so people can find your blog easily from mine (: You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you SO much! (: It's really sweet of you to do that. :D

      Delete