Sunday 6 July 2014

Will Grayson, Will Grayson.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to write a blog post, but couldn't come up with a topic. I still haven't come up with a topic I can write much on, but it's something atleast.

I'm currently reading "Will Grayson, Will Grayson", written by John Green and David Leuithan. I am a member of a "teen book community" on Google+, and we had to nominate books, so that we could vote and read a book and then discuss about it. I nominated "Will Grayson, Will Grayson". And guess what? It got maximum votes. (:

I had it on my shelf and on my TBR (to-be-read) list since January, I bought it just becuse my favourite author is John Green, and according to me, one should read all the works of one's favourite author.
I have already read The Fault In Our Stars, Looking for Alaska and An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. I have an ebook of Paper Towns, but since I prefer paperbacks, I'll buy one and read it. There was also a book coauthored by John Green, which has short stories.

So, now I've been reading the book, and one of the things I liked was how "Will", hates abbreviations like 'lol' and 'rofl' , because it's kinda true, no one's "rolling on the floor laughing" and Will says-
"Rofl? What? Are you really rolling on the floor laughing? Well, please stay down there a sec while I KICK YOUR ASS." ;D

And, one more thing he says, that's probably relatable to some people is-

"I could spend hours setting up a particular wish-and every time I'd be met with a resounding wall of complete indifference."

That's all, I'll write more about the book when I finish reading it.
Thanks for reading!

Love,
Punya


No comments:

Post a Comment