Tuesday 5 November 2013

NaNo fever!

Hey everyone!

Today I got to know in suffering from a kind of fever, which fever?
NaNoWriMo fever! I have been trying to get on with my story, and I think the plot is going pretty well!
As we went for breakfast, when we were coming back I inserted the 'Red' by Taylor Swift (Deluxe edition) I scrolled the track to Come back...Be Here, I wanted to listen to the song some times as Emma mentioned that it was  her favourite.. So, I'd been humming the song all day!

While I was humming it in the afternoon, I realised  I am singing a word wrong..!
I was singing-

"This is when the story sinks in"
I sang story instead of feeling!!:D

So,
Conclusion- I am I infected with NaNo fever!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Annanya, good name. But what does NaNo mean ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NaNoWriMi means National Novel Writing Month..
      You can see www.nanowrimo.org

      Delete